Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
Please note the following conditions when purchasing a Gift Card for Pentridge Prison Tours. Gift cards can be purchased online here.
- One voucher is valid for one entry only to your selected National Trust (VIC) property (per one individual or family, depending on the option purchased).
- Vouchers are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
- This voucher has been created and managed using Giftup, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of Giftup.
- Vouchers redeemed through Eventbrite are also subject to the Terms and Conditions of Eventbrite.
- If the event the voucher is redeemed for is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a transfer to another date will be an option.
- Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
- This voucher is GST inclusive.
- Gift vouchers are valid for and must be redeemed within three years of purchase.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed via Eventbrite or in person at the NTV property the voucher has been purchased for.
- Lost, damaged or stolen gift cards are not replaced.
- Voucher cannot be utilised for alternate properties than the ones specifically purchased up to the dollar amount.
- If any price on the purchase through Eventbrite or at the property point of sale exceeds the balance of the gift voucher, the holder must pay the difference using another payment method.
- No change will be given on the gift voucher if final purchase is less than the voucher amount.
- Gift voucher cannot be reloaded, used for cash advances or redeemed for cash.
- Gift cards cannot be used in connection with any marketing, promotion or advertising activities without prior written consent of the NTAV.
- Gift cards must not be used in a manner that implies that a person, business, product or service is endorsed, sponsored or otherwise affiliated with the NTAV or any of their related entities.